Friday, May 25, 2018

Momerial Day

Momerial Day
What is Momerial Day? 
Momerial Day is a day in which thoes who died in active military service are remembered, traditionally observed on May 30 but now is observed in the last Monday in May.

When is momerial Day each year? 
The last Monday of May

What are a few ways to honor and show respect on Momerial Day? 
  1. Fly the Flag
  2. Volunteer to lay flowers or plant flags at your local veterian cemetery
  3. Watch the National Memorial Day parade


Things that I will do on Memorial Day?
  1. I will watch the parade on live television
  2. Write a letter to a soldier in the military
  3.  Wave a flag in front of my house
  4. Buy new shoes
  5. Get my toes done 
Reflecion
My thoughts on Memorial Day are simple. I think that it's an honor for our fellow soldiers and others in the military to fight for our country. It takes a lot for someone to actually risk their life, leave their famil, and fight for our country. I think that the least we can do is honor thoes who have died for us. Soldiers do a lot of our country weather we realize it or not. I think that Momerial Day is more than a day off from school or even a day off from work we should at least take 5 minutes of our day on Monday and give 1 minute of silence to honor thoes who have died for us. It isn't easy being a soldier and giving your all to serve our country. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR PROJECT

usp=sharing https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1w07YLbk455UEJHl07a8z-xeAEPnJaSOFF0KmpmhqYWc/edit?usp=sharing