Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Student Success Statement

"I hated poverty. Poverty is more of a choice than anything else, and I can change that. It depends upon how hard I want to work, and I decided that I would change that." - D. Ben Carson

I agree with this statement 100% it all depends on what path you start with and weather or not you choose to stay on the path you are on or merge onto another. Education is the latch key to success. If you want to be successful you have to work for it. It all depends on if you are willing to cross any road to do what it takes. Hard works takes dedication, effort, and time. Ben Carson had grew up in huge poverty. He took time to learn and become successful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR PROJECT

usp=sharing https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1w07YLbk455UEJHl07a8z-xeAEPnJaSOFF0KmpmhqYWc/edit?usp=sharing