Tuesday, June 5, 2018

Classs Evaluation


Class Evaluation
  1.  Things that I liked about this class is the good energy that you could feel the minute you walk in. Another few things that I liked about this class is the friends I have made in here, the experience of being a better typists, and the memories that this class holds.
  2. The things I did not like about this class is how we did the same thing everyday over and over again and we didn't switch things up.
  3. My recommendation for improving the class is try to do different things because doing the same thing gets boring and worn out.
  4. NO, I try to but I just have to get into the habit of making it a daily routine and be more committed.
  5. YES, because when you do good you feel good. Sometimes it isn't easy to do good all the time but when yo start to do it more often you will get into the habit. The same thing for the life planning goals journal it takes time. 
  6. What I learned from this class that I will pas on is honesty and responsibility. I learned that it isn't always easy as mentioned but it's by far one of the best traits someone could carry.
  7. What I will always remember about this class is the level of respect this class has, the amazing teacher, and the funny times, bad times, and good times in this classroom. I will also always remember the CTR promise that we use to repeat every class meeting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR PROJECT

usp=sharing https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1w07YLbk455UEJHl07a8z-xeAEPnJaSOFF0KmpmhqYWc/edit?usp=sharing