Tuesday, February 20, 2018

osteopathic physician

Osteopathic Physician

Duties and Responsibilities: Inside Osteopathic Medicine. Doctors of osteopathic medicine (DOs) often treat their patients by manipulating the musculoskeletal system, which includes nerves, bones, joints, and muscles. DOs have the same responsibilities and privileges of MD's, such as prescribing medicine, performing surgery and prescribing illnesses. 

Salary: $229,000

Education: Earn a Bachelor's Degree. Acceptance into an osteopathic medicine program generally first requires a prospective osteopathic doctor to earn a bachelors degree.

Demands and needs: 

1) Complete medical school
2) Obtain Licensure
3) Complete training
4) Career Advancement

Reflection: I would not like to work doing this. I am not very well with things when it comes to bones. I would not like the job of giving surgery to someone. Not only do I not like some of the things listed above but I do not like the fact of me being responsible for someones life while doing surgery. This is why I would not like having this job in my opinion.












No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR PROJECT

usp=sharing https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1w07YLbk455UEJHl07a8z-xeAEPnJaSOFF0KmpmhqYWc/edit?usp=sharing