Monday, January 22, 2018

Cosmetology research

Cosmetologist
Duties and responsibilities: Duties include skincare, nail care, and hair styling. Cosmetologists influence the clients overall beauty in addition to their facial appearance. For example, they they might to manicures and facial appearance, which makeup artist cannot offer without additional training. Not every cosmetologist works with hair, skin, and nails.

Salary: $20,240

Education: Training & a high school diploma

Demands and need for this profession:  prospective cosmetology students usually need to have a high school diploma or GED. This may be a requirement to enroll in the cosmetology program, or it might be part of the state's requirements to become a licensed cosmetologist. Cosmetology training programs are sometimes available at high schools.

Reflection: I would love to be a cosmetologist because I love style. I like to make people feel great about themselves and I feel that this would be the perfect career for me. Though I am not into makeup I would like to do hair or nails and who knows maybe one day ill become a little more interested in makeup. Not only do like like for people to feel good about themselves I feel as sometime women don't treat themselves as often as they should and they began to loose their confidence. However I would like to show people that you are beautiful no matter of age, color, and facial appearance. Your heart and attitude is what makes you who you are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR PROJECT

usp=sharing https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1w07YLbk455UEJHl07a8z-xeAEPnJaSOFF0KmpmhqYWc/edit?usp=sharing