Tuesday, May 15, 2018

Respiratory Therapist

Respiratory Therapist

Duties And Responsibilities: A Respiratory therapist is a specialized healthcare practitioner trained in pulmonary medicine in order to work therapeutically with people who suffer from pulmonary disease.

Salary: $57,590

Education: Respiratory therapists complete either 2-year associate's degree or 4-year bachelor's degree programs. Upon graduation, you can choose to sit for a national exam to become a certified Respiratory Therapist (CRT) 

Entry level: Associate's Degree

Reflection: No, I would not want to follow this career pathway when I am older. This isn't something that interest me as much as the last career research. The last research being a Registered Nurse. I am more so connected to being a Registered Nurse because of the environment they work in. This career isn't the career that I would want nor do I think I best fit the description in my future. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

CTR PROJECT

usp=sharing https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1w07YLbk455UEJHl07a8z-xeAEPnJaSOFF0KmpmhqYWc/edit?usp=sharing